Our story started in West Lothian in 1952. In 1993, after 41 years as a mixed animal practice, we decided to specialise in treating domestic pets only, and since then we have focused only on small animals, developing breadth and depth of experience. We have built a strong veterinary team and invested in our facilities, with the aim of being the best small animal practice around and are delighted that our clients think we are!
We are proud to offer:
- A caring, friendly, dedicated and experienced team
- 5 consulting rooms
- Fully equipped surgical and dental facilities
- A comprehensive in-house laboratory
- A range of diagnostic imaging facilities on site including ultrasonography, digital radiography, endoscopy and bronchoscopy.
- Our own vets cover out of hours emergencies till 10pm every weekday
- Round the clock emergency cover
We are a RCVS Accredited Practice and an ISFM Cat Friendly Clinic. We are humbled and honoured to have been voted “Best Scottish Vet” in 2018, 2019 and 2020 based on independent client reviews.
Over the years we have never lost our original ethos: to treat our patients like they were our own, and treat their human counterparts how we’d like to be treated with patience, empathy and respect.